- That she follows my book review blog and
- That it is recognised that I do run three separate blogs! I should update this one more, and it is a job for the Christmas holidays.
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
15 blogs of your choice (I’m going to do 5 too!)
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Seven Facts about myself:
- I love cross-stitch. I think it is an easy hobby to learn and it is peaceful to do. When I finish them I always feel very proud that I’ve created something.
- I write a diary and have done since 2007. I started it because I wanted to prove to myself I could commit to writing a diary, and now, 8 years later and I’m on Diary no.24.
- I’m bisexual. I paused as to whether to include this one, but I figure if I can be open and honest about my mental health, then I can do the same with my sexuality. I knew that I was also attracted to women at age 7, and I’m definitely still attracted to men too, and that’s okay and I won’t let anyone tell me any different.
- I hardly ever get angry. Fighting and arguing are things that I don’t see the point in. This can be a strength and a weakness, so I’m still discovering the middle ground.
- I want children someday but I’m also terrified of having them.
- My favourite meal is Ham, Egg, and Chips. If you make me that, and add some mayonnaise, I will be happy.
- I want to be a journalist alongside being a writer and hopefully one day a published poet/author.