Aside from reading a lot and reviewing books, I like to write fiction and poetry. As a poet, I am steadily navigating my way around Nottingham’s spoken word scene, and submitting poems to local publishers, anthologies and zines.
Here’s a list of my published writing:
- Conversations Bordering on Torment (Self-published via Blurb Books) – Feb 2016
- A letter to the editor of The Happy Reader in Issue 8 – November 2016
- ‘Someone (a poem to myself)’ & ‘A Fainthearted Girl’ in oneiroi zine: issue three – spring 2017
- ‘Between then and now’ in Small Acts of Kindness: An anthology of poetry and flash fiction for Nottingham Peacebuilders, published by Spokesman Books (November 2017)
- ‘Rudolph’ in Christmas Zine Vol. 2, published by Mud Press (December 2017)
- ‘Blue Square with White ‘F’ in the Middle’ in Please Hear What I’m Not Saying ed. by Isabelle Kenyon (February 2018)